- B.A. Degree in History and Government (Wiley College)
- M.A. Degree in Clinical Psychology (Texas Southern University)
- Ed.D. Degree in Education Administration; Higher Education (Texas Southern University)
- SGT United States Army (8 years)
- Wiley College; Executive Director of Student Success Academy
- St. Philip’s College; Academic Advising Supervisor and Founder of the Collegiate 100
- Texas House of Representatives; Chief of Staff Districts 139 and 146.
- University of Texas; Mental Science Institute, Addictive Behavior Clinic (Research Assistant 4 years)
- Houston City Council District B (Chief of Staff and Campaign Manager 6 years)
- Golden Eagle Leadership Academy (Founder and CEO 13 years)
- Texas Southern University; Urban Academic Village and Summer Bridge Program (Program Designer and Director 3 years), Sociology 211 faculty.
- Prairie View A&M University (Introduction to Psychology; instructor 2 years)
- Houston Community College (Introduction to Business; AJ 3 years)
- Louisiana Prison Chapel Foundation (President 14 years). The foundation has built and inspired the building of over 21 churches inside of prisons throughout the state of LA.
Social and Community Service
- 100 Blackmen Metropolitan Houston Inc. (Founding chapter member and 2nd President)
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. (Life member)